General Information on Taking Beyaz
Considerations to keep in mind when taking Beyaz
include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take a dose of Beyaz with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Each pack of Beyaz contains 28 pills. Be sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one right away. You will probably get your period during the last few days of the pack or, sometimes, during the first few days of the new pack.
- It is very important to take Beyaz every day and at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception (such as condoms) for seven days.
- If you vomit within three or four hours after taking a pill, you should consider this a "missed pill." If you have severe diarrhea, you may want to consider any doses as "missed pills" as well.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Beyaz will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Beyaz dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.