General Information on Brevicon Dosage
Some considerations for people using Brevicon
include the following:
- Brevicon comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Brevicon with food or on an empty stomach. If Brevicon bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It is very important to take Brevicon every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that is easy to remember (such as at bedtime or breakfast). If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Each pack of Brevicon contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you have finished a pack, start a new pack right away. You will probably start your period sometime during the last seven days of the pack.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception (such as condoms) for a week.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Brevicon dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.