What If I Take an Overdose of Cyclessa?
Women who take too much Cyclessa may experience the following symptoms:
- Nausea (with or without vomiting)
- Vaginal bleeding or other menstrual irregularities.
How Should It Be Stored?
Keep Cyclessa tablets in their original package. The packaging is designed to help you remember to take the tablets each day and in the correct order. Keep the package at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Keep Cyclessa and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose?
Missing doses of Cyclessa increases the risk of pregnancy. What you should do depends on how many tablets you have missed and where exactly you are in your cycle (s
ee Cyclessa Dosage
Refer to the patient information that comes with each pack of Cyclessa or consult your healthcare provider if you are not sure what to do.
Strengths of Cyclessa
Cyclessa comes with four different groups of tablets in each pack, in the following order:
- Tablets 1 to 7 -- 0.100 mg of desogestrel and 0.025 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 8 to 14 -- 0.125 mg of desogestrel and 0.025 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 15 to 21 -- 0.150 mg of desogestrel and 0.025 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 22 to 28 -- no active ingredients (these are "reminder" pills).