What If I Take an Overdose?
Women who take too much Gildess Fe may experience the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vaginal bleeding
- Other menstrual irregularities.
Keep Gildess Fe tablets in their original package. The packaging is designed to help you remember to take the tablets each day. Keep the package at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Keep Gildess Fe and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What If I Miss a Dose of Gildess Fe?
Missing doses of Gildess Fe increases the risk of pregnancy. What you should do depends on how many tablets you have missed and where exactly you are in your cycle (see Gildess Fe Dosage)
. If you are not sure what to do, refer to the patient information that comes with each pack of Gildess Fe, or consult your healthcare provider.
Gildess Fe comes in two different strengths:
- Gildess Fe 1/20 -- contains 28 tablets in each pack, with the following ingredients:
- First 21 tablets -- 1 mg of norethindrone and 0.02 mg (20 mcg) of ethinyl estradiol
- Last 7 tablets -- 75 mg ferrous fumarate (iron)
- Gildess Fe 1.5/30 -- contains 28 tablets in each pack, with the following ingredients:
- First 21 tablets -- 1.5 mg of norethindrone and 0.03 mg (30 mcg) of ethinyl estradiol
- Last 7 tablets -- 75 mg of ferrous fumarate (iron).