What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving LaViv injections if you have:
- A bleeding disorder
- Skin cancer
- Any genetic disorders affecting your skin, such as:
- Any problems that affect your immune system
- A history of unusual, aggressive scarring (keloid scarring or hypertrophic scarring)
- Plans to undergo chemotherapy
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Let your healthcare provider know if you are:
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
How Should It Be Stored?
Your healthcare provider will store your LaViv in a refrigerator. It must not be frozen.