What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using LaViv
) if you have:
- A bleeding disorder
- Skin cancer
- Any genetic disorders affecting your skin, such as:
- Any problems that affect your immune system
- A history of unusual, aggressive scarring (keloid scarring or hypertrophic scarring)
- Plans to undergo chemotherapy
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.