Women Home > Generic Diflucan
Several different generic Diflucan (fluconazole) products are available at this time. The generic tablets are available in four strengths, while the injectable and oral suspension only come in one strength. Most generic versions currently available are considered equivalent to the brand-name medication. However, several products have received BX ratings, which means they may not equivalent to Diflucan.
- Fluconazole 50 mg tablets
- Fluconazole 100 mg tablets
- Fluconazole 150 mg tablets
- Fluconazole 200 mg tablets
- Fluconazole powder for oral suspension (which is mixed by a pharmacist to a concentration of 10 or 40 mg per mL, depending on the strength)
- Fluconazole 2 mg per mL injection (available in various package sizes).
- Apotex Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Teva Specialty Pharmaceuticals.