Women Home > Gildagia
- Gildagia comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day, at the same time each day.
- Each pack of Gildagia contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you have finished a pack, start a new pack right away the next day, even if you are still having your period. You will probably start your period during the last seven days of the pack.
- You can take Gildagia with food or on an empty stomach. If Gildagia bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It is important to take Gildagia every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that is easy to remember, such as at bedtime or breakfast. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms, for a week.
- For the contraceptive to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.