Women Home > How to Find Support for Infertility
As you struggle with infertility, you may find a support group a valuable resource. These are available both online and in person. They are beneficial in that they offer a safe place where you can share your experience with people who are going through the same thing. However, you have total control over whether to share personal information and how much. You might even become a source of support for someone else!
- Am I feeling like no one understands?
- Am I feeling isolated from others and lonely?
- Is my partner the only one who is providing the bulk of my emotional support?
- Is infertility starting to affect my work?
- Am I feeling like my life is out of control and I can't make decisions on my medical options?
- Is it becoming unbearable to be around family and friends who are pregnant or have kids?