Women Home > Latisse
Drug InteractionsLatisse is unlikely to interact with other medicines, although theoretically, a few interactions are possible (see Latisse Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An inflammatory eye condition, such as iritis or uveitis
- A missing lens of the eye (a condition known as aphakia)
- An artificial lens of the eye (such as if you have had cataract surgery)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Latisse and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Latisse and Breastfeeding).