Women Home > Mircette
Drug Interactions With MircetteMircette can interact with a number of other medications (see Mircette Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using Mircette if you have:
- Had a heart attack or stroke
- Had a blood clot or a clotting disorder
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin during a prior pregnancy or oral contraceptive use
- High cholesterol
- Gallbladder disease
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver tumors
- Cancer (or if you have had cancer in the past)
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- Have an upcoming surgery
- Smoke cigarettes
- Are obese
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Mircette and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Mircette and Breastfeeding).
- Vaginal bleeding
- Other menstrual irregularities.