Women Home > Orally Disintegrating Phentermine
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart disease, including coronary artery disease or congestive heart failure
- A history of a stroke
- Heart rhythm problems (arrhythmia)
- High blood pressure that is not adequately controlled
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Suprenza and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Suprenza and Breastfeeding).