Women Home > Orally Disintegrating Phentermine
When and How to Take This MedicationSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with orally disintegrating phentermine include the following:
- This medication comes as an orally disintegrating tablet (ODT), which is dissolved on the tongue. It is normally taken once a day.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet. Instead, place it on your tongue, allow it to dissolve, and then swallow it with or without water.
- Orally disintegrating phentermine can be taken with or without food.
- Make sure your hands are dry before removing the tablets from the bottle. This is so they do not start dissolving before being placed on your tongue.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Do not take more medication than recommended, as this could possibly lead to addiction or dependence.
Dosing Information for Orally Disintegrating PhentermineThe dose of orally disintegrating phentermine your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medical conditions you may have.