Women Home > OTC Oxybutynin Patch
You can buy OTC oxybutynin patch without a prescription to help treat an overactive bladder. Although a prescription version is available for both men and women, the OTC oxybutynin patch is approved for women only. One patch is applied directly on the skin every four days. Side effects may include itching at the application site, constipation, and dry mouth.
- Sudden urges to urinate (known as urinary urgency)
- Frequent urination (known as urinary frequency)
- Leaking accidents (known as urinary incontinence or urge incontinence).
- Itching at the application site
- Dry mouth (see Oxytrol and Dry Mouth)
- Skin redness at the application site
- Constipation (see Oxytrol and Constipation).