What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?
Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking phendimetrazine if you have:
- A recent history of heart attack
- Had a stroke
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
The dose of phendimetrazine your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The particular phendimetrazine product
- How you respond to the drug
- Whether you develop bothersome or dangerous side effects
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.