Necon Birth Control
Several different types of Necon® birth control pills are available, including:
- Necon 0.5/35 (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), a monophasic birth control pill
- Necon 1/35 (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), a monophasic birth control pill
- Necon 1/50 (norethindrone and mestranol), a monophasic pill with a high dose of estrogen
- Necon 10/11 (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), a biphasic birth control pill
- Necon 7/7/7 (norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol), a triphasic birth control pill.
Each pack of Necon contains 28 pills, which should be taken in order. One pill is taken per day. In order to ensure the drug's effectiveness, it's very important to take the pills every day and at the same time each day.
Because birth control pills aren't suitable for every woman, talk to your healthcare provider before taking Necon if you have liver disease, cancer, high blood pressure, or any other medical conditions.
(For more details on this birth control pill, including instructions on what to do if you forget to take a pill, click Necon.)